Main St. PopUp Shop Concept
Our goal at Main St. PopUp Shop is to create a new local experience and attract major brands or locals to use the store on a daily, weekly or monthly basis on an as needed basis.
This will prevent the barriers and obstacles of brands, artists, creators and innovators from getting your works seen because of the uncertainty and risk to commit to a long term lease. It can be for companies/people that want exposure, want to get their products seen – but can’t risk the full retail
An example is a dog bakery that perhaps can’t afford year round but could afford to rent a weekend when traffic is high and tourists are around.
Or a quilt shop that doesn’t have enough year round demand but could do a quilt ’show’ and have its wares and the works of other local quilters displayed for sale during a season that they are peak.
a local photographer who would love to show and sell his extensive collection,
a new author who wants to do a book launch and signing
a talented artist who has a ton of work and selling just 1 piece could really help to get exposure,
a real estate agency that wants exposure to a new market but not have a full store front
an accountant who wants a fast drop-in store front office during tax time (H&R started this way)
or perhaps a baby shop/maternity store that may not have enough daily demand but could have a ‘baby shower’ 1 day flash sale.
The list of possibilities are endless, which is why it’s a new shopping adventure every day.
The store is broken down into 4 separate areas; you can rent 1, 2, 3 or 4 spots – depending on needs and availability.
CEO and Owner Tracy Repchuk
Tracy Repchuk is a:
- 9 Time International Bestselling Author including 31 Days to Millionaire Marketing Miracles from Wiley Publishing
- World-renowned speaker in over 35 countries
- Award winning entrepreneur, writer and speaker since 1985 at the age of 19 when she started her software company including awards from Senate, Assembly, and the White House Presidential Award from President Obama
- Been on the internet developing brands, websites, SEO and now social media since 1994
- Featured in Forbes over 23 times. Featured in Forbes
- 22 National and Local TV
- Appeared in over 22 National and Local TV as a trusted resource for technology, internet and social media
- Served thousands of clients around the world to develop a fully branded end to end website presence so they can professionally match, rise above the competition, and reach millions with their message.
Tracy Repchuk is an online marketing and social media strategist and speaker. She is an International best selling author, and has helped thousands of clients get their message out around the world. Tracy is an internationally acclaimed speaker and motivator in over 35 countries. She keeps audiences engaged with her ability to break down complex concepts and turn them into formula based success that’s easy to understand and do.
Tracy specializes in online marketing campaigns that build a cohesive corporate or personal brand using an integrated web strategy that helps you attract more leads, get more clients and make more money. Her web-based solutions are done with marketing and results in mind.
In addition she has appeared as a social media and technology specialist in National TV segments with ABC, NBC, CW, FOX, HGTV, San Diego Living, Good Morning New Mexico, CNBC, 4 your money, Report on Business, Life Love’s Shopping, Daytime, Fox 5 Las Vegas, New Mexico Style, Vegas Inc, USA Today, Forbes, MSN Money, King5, CW, and over 50 publications, newspapers and magazines, plus 3 motivational movies.
Tracy has won awards for business, internet marketing, speaking, copywriting, book writing, coaching, and has been a finalist for awards such as Entrepreneur of the Year, Chamber of Commerce Business Woman of the Year, Coach of the Year and Stevie Awards for Business Mentor of the Year, received Provincial Volunteer and software development awards and has appeared in the International Who’s Who in 7 categories.