Welcome to Main St. PopUp Shop
525 Main St. Mahone Bay, NS B0J 2E0
WE ARE BOOKED
The power of Main St for retail and tourists – in a real store front – is a fantastic opportunity to capture your target market. Tourists are here to buy your goods – and retail shops invite top spenders – this is not a barter zone.
Our goal at Main St. PopUp Shop is to create a new local experience and attract major brands, professionals or local artisans to use the store on a daily, weekly or monthly term on an as needed basis and provide local vendors a real retail experience.
Here you could find something different every day, or the same familiar brands – it all depends on your support of them, and their fulfillment of what you want. This is a community created for you.
In Store Now and Coming Soon!
Or a quilt ’show’ that displays its wares and the works of other local quilters for sale during a season that they are peak.
What about a highly known brand or break-out designer that wants to showcase or launch a new line.
A local photographer who would love to show and sell his extensive collection.
A new author who wants to do a book launch and signing.
A talented artist who has a ton of work and selling just 1 piece could really help to get exposure.
A real estate agency that wants exposure to a new market but not have a full store front
An accountant who wants a fast drop-in store front office during tax time (H&R started this way)
Or perhaps a baby shop/maternity store that may not have enough daily demand but could have a ‘baby shower’ 1 day flash sale.
The list of possibilities are endless, which is why it’s a new shopping adventure every day.
Benefits of a Popup Shop
And Why You Should Do It!
- Short term trials with no long term lease obligations make it easy to try
- Low risk marketing method for nominal investment
- Helps build your brand and cultivate awareness
- Increases sales opportunities
- Provides an opportunity to test or prototype a new business model;
- Give a product or service an attention-grabbing launch or increase its profile
- Hold a members only event or sale reinforcing an existing brand and customer’s loyalty to it
- A high-level brand or break-out designer that wants to showcase or launch a new line.
- Allows new ideas to be tested with limited risk
- Provides an accessible way for organizations to engage with the public, conduct surveys, do sample sales or taste tests
- Leverage a space for a seasonal sale or event.
- Lets you carry out market research for a new product, range or service.
- Provides an interesting way to launch a new product
- Reach a different audience than your usual one.
- Happens in a different place to the one where you usually do business.
Make Sure You Support these Amazing Vendors!